1930's

 


 



Reuland traces its history back to the 1930's when Frank Reuland, still in high school, rebuilt and repaired motors in his garage in Alhambra, California. The quality of his work attracted business to the extent that within four years, Reuland Electric was the largest repair shop in the area, employing ten electric motor repair journeymen. As the business grew, Frank enlisted the help of his brother, Howard, whose talent in management complemented Frank's mechanical aptitude.